We firmly believe that where the product offering is “an individual”, there is only so much we can do to establish validity of the individual’s we screen, meet and put forward. We recommend and work in conjunction with Profile- P who provide a highly respected behavioural assessment tool which looks to the individual to identify for us where they sit on 4 different centres of behavioural traits; Dominance, Influence, Steadiness & Compliance.
£50.00 + VAT for the Computer Generated Report
£100.00 + VAT for the Report and a Video Recording where Charlie explains the report in more detail with some suggested questions
£150.00 + VAT for the report, the recording and a booked called with Charlie if you would like to ask her more.
You will find this assessment enlightening for self-development, the job hunting process, identifying your strengths and weaknesses, enhancing your success in every day relationships.
At Profile-P we have chosen one type of profile for a particular reason. The parameters set by us were that the profiling tool be:
- The simplest to put into place and manage on a daily basis.
- That it should not be used by simply inputting answers to questions into a computer and accepting the output as one hundred percent correct.
- The tool allows you to position 2nd interview questions, both to validate, reaffirm, or highlight even more, the individuals’ strengths and weaknesses. Know what you are taking on and know how to manage and communicate with that person.
- That a skilled business manager be involved in all feedback trained to ascertain the accuracy of the profile such that the person being profiled agrees with the report, and that we are in a position to be able to train that manager to give and understand feedback issues in less than a day.
- It should be cost effective from the outset providing both written and verbal support for each profile.
- It should be time effective requiring no more than fifteen minutes to complete from start to finish.
- It should be simple to understand without any previous knowledge of psychology.
We have therefore chosen ” the original DISC based system” – one that is more than twenty years old and well proven worldwide, rather than any more recent copy systems all trying to get on the bandwagon of on line reports.Click here to learn more about the Original DISC based system
Click here to find out more about CMR DISC Consultancy.